Welcome to St. Joseph Church, Fullerton
We are still accepting registrations for Summer Bible School for students in Pre-K (5 years old) through current 3rd graders. All 4th grade spots have been filled!!! We will be accepting registrations through June 15th. Don't wait!!! Register now!!! ALL VOLUNTEER POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!!!!
St. Joseph Church, Fullerton, founded in 1850, is a Roman Catholic community and place of worship located just north of Baltimore in Perry Hall, MD.
In the early 19th century, 24 German immigrant families were settling a community called Necker (now called the Perry Hall/Fullerton area). In 1850, they became weary of traveling 30 miles into Baltimore City for Sunday Mass, or when they needed spiritual care. Mr. Joseph Krastel was deputized to ask the Archbishop of Baltimore if this Necker community could have a Catholic Parish of its own. The community then built a small log cabin style chapel on Buck’s Schoolhouse Road, and in November 1850, St. Joseph Parish began. The new pastor, Rev. Fr. Rumpler began a line of 25 pastors who would shepherd St. Joseph’s flock to the present day.