The St. Joseph Fullerton Church Finance Committee consists of 5 members who are parish volunteers appointed by the Pastor. The role of the Finance Committee is to:
- Provide financial and fiscal advise to the pastor,
- Prepare the annual operating budget for the church,
- Review monthly financial reports and provide analysis,
- Provide recommendations and input for any fiscal issues,
- Assit with the quarterly financial reporting to the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
The Finance Committee has responsibilities to the following:
- Archbishop - for the administration of temporal goods,
- Pastor - to provide advice in his role as Secretary/Treasurer of the Parish.
- Corporators - report to or act as resource for parish officers,
- Parish School - to review school's financial activity,
- Parish - to communicate the fiscal opportunites and challenges facing the Church.
Meetings are held 4 times a year. If you have any questions or would like more information,
please contact the rectory at 410-256-1630.