- Created on Tuesday, 18 January 2011 03:40
- Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:34
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2559
The Communication Committee was formed in 2008, as a result of the Challenges identified from the Parish-wide Convocation. The Parish needed to diversify our communication efforts to ensure that all parishioners are aware of the various opportunities for involvement at St. Joseph.
The Committee produces specific communications such as:
- “Spotlights” which highlight specific ministries and organizations within the parish or school. The Spotlights are posted in the Bulletin and encourages participation from the congregation.
- Advertisements for the Avenue Newspaper that publish weekly mass times and special Christmas and Easter masses.
- The Communication Committee has also coordinated and solicited the efforts for the development of the new Parish Website.
- The Communication Committee was responsible for the four part series on the Parish's 160th Anniversary that was posted in the Bulletin.
The committee meets once a month from 7-8 PM in the Parish Center on the second Thursday of the month. We are always looking for new ideas and new members. If you are interested in joining this Committee, please contact the parish office at 410-256-1630.